Made a quick macro-level flowchart of my auto detailing process.
Author Archives: Rich
Episode VII Trailer 2
Can. Not. Wait.
2015 NHL Bracket Challenge
Playoffs start today. Yeah, the Kings aren’t there, but I’m still interested. Here’s my predictions for the bracket challenge.
Always good to beat San Jose, but definitely a bitter sweet victory. Entertaining for sure, but better luck next year, guys. #GoKingGo
Trip to LA
Bay Area Sunset
Great Tutorial on Headlight Restoration
Our Honda Family Grows
Weekend in Cabo
My Own Damn Movie Awards for 2014
Another year, another list of my favorites…
10 Best Pictures of 2014
- Nightcrawler (Best Picture, Best Screenplay)
- Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance) (Best Director)
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- The LEGO Movie
- Interstellar (Best Visual, Best Sound)
- The One I Love
Notable others include American Sniper, The Double, Edge of Tomorrow, Enemy, Gone Girl, Guardians of the Galaxy, The Imitation Game, Inherent Vice, Locke, A Most Violet Year, Obvious Child, Selma, The Theory of Everything, and Under the Skin.
- Rosamund Pike – Gone Girl
- Elisabeth Moss – The One I Love
- Essie Davis – Babadook
- Tilda Swinton – Snowpiercer
- Jessica Chastain – Interstellar & A Most Violet Year
- Julianne Moore – Still Alice
- Felicity Jones – The Theory of Everything
- Jenny Slate – Obvious Child
- Jake Gyllenhaal – Nightcrawler & Enemy
- Nicholas Cage – Joe
- J.K. Simmons – Whiplash
- Michael Keaton – Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance)
- Benedict Cumberbatch – The Imitation Game
- Bradley Cooper – American Sniper
- Christ Evans – Snowpiercer
- Oscar Isaac – A Most Violet Year
Early 2014 brought some great movies like Joe and The LEGO Movie. I was certain Snowpiercer was going to be the flick to beat. Blockbusters like Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Edge of Tomorrow surprised me how good they could be. Smaller films were out in force again with The Double, Enemy, and The One I Love, which was just such a treat. For me, though, one did stand above them all.